All you need to do is think about how many hours a day the typical adult spends on social media to know that you should definitely be utilising it to promote your business. Here are five big reasons why you shouldn’t be thinking twice about making it a priority.
1. It’s Affordable: compared to print and TV ads, social media offers a much more affordable option for advertising.
2. It’s Accessible: a lot of social media marketing is trial and error and you can get a lot of important data from it. Once you take the time to understand your target audience, you can use analytics to help you gauge what works and what doesn’t.
3. It’s Effective: with today’s technology people spend a lot of time online and on social media so if that is where the people are, that is where the advertising should be.
4. It Builds Customer Relationships: social media allows for engagement with those that interact with your content, always take full advantage of customer engagement.
5. It Unites Your Target Audience: the beauty of social media is that like-minded people tend to converge into one accessible place. This can massively aid your marketing.